If you have ever considered selling items at auction but still haven't committed to the idea below are a few reasons to help with your decision.
- Quick Turnaround. An auction is immediate. It's quick and efficient and you will receive your check in 14 business days.
- No Hassle. If you are trying to sell an item yourself, its your responsibility to "show" the item and coordinate with potential buyers, at auction we handle all that for you.
- Drop the Insurance. If you are selling a vehicle you can drop the insurance and turn in the tags as soon as it arrives on our auction yard.
- Comprehensive Marketing. Henderson Auctions covers all the cost of advertising and marketing your piece of equipment reaching domestic and international buyers.
- Buyers come Prepared to Buy. Auction goers come prepared to spend some strategically study the market and items they want to purchase, others are impulsive buyers.
- No Negotiations. There is no haggling over price or merchandise.
- Auctions Work Well in Both Good and Bad Economic Times. People love auctions, because they love sales. Statistics show, in a good or bad economy auctions remain a steady force.
Taking consignments Now for your 3-Day Summer Public Auction
May 18th - 19th - 20th - 9am Daily
for all the details and information on all our upcoming auctions.
Call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252 with any questions about auction fees and the entire auction process, we would love to speak with you!
You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org