Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Henderson Auctions...a family owned business since 1957: Buy in Our Online Auction and Don't Pay a Buyer's ...
Henderson Auctions...a family owned business since 1957: Buy in Our Online Auction and Don't Pay a Buyer's ...: Online Only Auction Bidding Opens : Monday, May 8th at 5pm CT Bidding Closes : Wed., May 10th (Various Times) Location: 13340 Flor...
Online Only Auction
Monday, May 8th at 5pm CT
Wed., May 10th (Various Times)
13340 Florida Blvd. Livingston, LA 70754
Monday, May 8, 2017
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
If you have ever considered selling items at auction but still haven't committed to the idea below are a few reasons to help with your decision.
- Quick Turnaround. An auction is immediate. It's quick and efficient and you will receive your check in 14 business days.
- No Hassle. If you are trying to sell an item yourself, its your responsibility to "show" the item and coordinate with potential buyers, at auction we handle all that for you.
- Drop the Insurance. If you are selling a vehicle you can drop the insurance and turn in the tags as soon as it arrives on our auction yard.
- Comprehensive Marketing. Henderson Auctions covers all the cost of advertising and marketing your piece of equipment reaching domestic and international buyers.
- Buyers come Prepared to Buy. Auction goers come prepared to spend some strategically study the market and items they want to purchase, others are impulsive buyers.
- No Negotiations. There is no haggling over price or merchandise.
- Auctions Work Well in Both Good and Bad Economic Times. People love auctions, because they love sales. Statistics show, in a good or bad economy auctions remain a steady force.
Taking consignments Now for your 3-Day Summer Public Auction
May 18th - 19th - 20th - 9am Daily
for all the details and information on all our upcoming auctions.
Call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252 with any questions about auction fees and the entire auction process, we would love to speak with you!
You can also email: email@example.com
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Total Liquidation of Crake Industries
Thursday, March 30th / 10am
Wednesday, March 29th (8am-5pm)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Live Auction w/Online Bidding Available
Online Bidding Registration Information:
Thursday, March 9, 2017
3-Day Spring Construction, Trucking & Farming Equipment Auction
Date: Thurs.-Sat., March 16th-18th, 2017 9am Daily
Location: 13340 Florida Blvd. Livingston, LA 70754
Day 1 Items - Click Here to See a Preliminary List >
Heavy Duty Trucks, Tractor Trucks, Service Vehicles, Trailers & Containers *Line-up Change: Salvage Trucks, Trailers, Autos, Golf Carts, ATV's, etc
Day 2 Items - Click Here to See a Preliminary List >
Construction Equipment & Support Equipment, Salvage, Welders, Air Compressors, Light Plants, Marine Equipment, etc...
Day 3 Items - Click Here to See a Preliminary List >
Farm Tractors, Farm Implements, Boats, RV's, Travel Trailers, ATV's Picks-Ups, Autos, Collector Cars, Motorcycles
Questions? Call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252