Friday, August 4, 2017
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
"Turn your Yellow into Green"
I know this sounds a little corny but if your in the heavy equipment industry, you get this turn of phrase and although it borders on the gimmicky side, its true!
Henderson Auctions would love the opportunity to prove the auction method of selling your equipment. If you have never used an auction company to sell your equipment, you are simply missing out on an untapped resource.
Benefits of Selling Your Equipment at Auction:
1. "Need for Speed" if you want to turn your equipment into useable capital fast, auctions are the perfect solution, sellers receive a check two weeks after our auctions.
2. Drop the Insurance on your vehicles as soon as they arrive at our yard and save that monthly payment.
3. Marketing is done! We take care of all the advertising for your equipment in trade publications, digital venues and social media at no additional cost or headache to you.
4. If your not in sales, handling the influx of calls and previews for equipment can become time consuming and doesn't guarantee a sale. Henderson Auctions handles all the sales activity for your equipment, leaving you the time needed to promote and increase income potential in your business!
5. Sellers get their equipment in front of worldwide buyers. We use multiple online auction platforms to get the highest net yield from the most diverse customer base.
6. Our goal is to make you a lifelong customer and friend, we are not here to make a fast dollar off our buyers and sellers. We cherish our customers and treat them like family.
7. We make it easy...we charge a fair commission for superior service. Sellers simply drop off their equipment at the auction location and we do the rest!
Call us today to answer any questions you have about the auction process. 1-800-850-2252 or 1-225-686-2252
Visit our website for all our upcoming auction dates!
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
40+ Container Tool & Fab Auction
Wed. & Thursday, June 28th & 29th / 9am
13340 Florida Blvd. Livingston, LA 70754 (I-12, Exit 22) Questions? Call 800-850-2252
Tuesday, June 27th ( 8am-5pm)
2010 Bobcat T190 Skidsteer
Yale GLP060TF Forklift
2008 Mitsubishi FGN25N Forklift
Mastercraft MCL530B Forklift
Broderson RT300 Crane
Mantis 2610 Crane
Grove RT58C Crane
P & H R180 Crane
Galion 220A Crane
2003 Broderson IC80-3F Crane
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
150 +/- Acre Real Estate Auction
Date: Thursday, June 8th / 10am
Location: Pleasant Grove St. & US Hwy 51 Amite, LA 70422
Questions? Call Jeff McCon / 985-687-1774
150 +/- Acres of Undeveloped Land
Possible Development Potential, Hunting Property (deer tracks all over the property), Sand & Gravel Mining, Senior Living Housing, RV Park or Hotels.
(Lots 1 and 2 will be offered individually then offered "in globo" as lot 3. If an "in globo" bid exceeds the combined bid of lots 2 and 3 by $1000, the property will be sold as such.)
New Sports Complex being built close to the property, beside the Amite Arena and recently completed housing developments. The property joins Parish Arena, Amite, La city limits on the South & Roseland, La to the North.
Date: Thursday, June 8th at 10am
Location: Corner of Pleasant Grove St & US Hwy 51 in Amite, Louisiana
Buyer’s Premium: 6% on the Total Hammer Price.
Closing: 30 Days
10% Deposit is Required on the day of the auction from the winning bidder.
Owner will hold Mineral Rights for 10 years
Motivated Seller to Liquidate Property
Cook/Morris Appraisal is available for preview
On-Site Bidding, Phone Bidding and Online Bidding is available for this property.
Call Jeff McCon with Questions or to Set Up a Preview (Gate is Locked):
985-687-1774 or email email@example.com
**Property Selling with Owner Confirmation**
For Questions about the property call 800-850-2252 or 225-686-2252 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Auction w/Online Bidding Available
Online Bidding Registration Information:
Problems with Log In, Call Auction Customer Support at 800-334-7443
Onsite Bidders - If you will be attending the auction in person, you MUST register onsite. You will need a valid driver's license or I.D. in order to register. 10% Deposit required on the day of the auction if you are the winning bidder of this property. 30 Day Closing.
Internet Bidders - If you will be bidding online via the live auction day internet broadcast, please register using the link above. Please note that all items may not be available for internet bidding. Please do not submit your registration more than once. Approvals are typically processed within a few hours during normal business hours. To insure that your approval is completed in time for the sale, we suggest that you submit your registration before sale day. The registration you submit online is ONLY good for internet bidding, NOT onsite bidding. Your information will be good for all future sales and you will not need to register again.
View Internet Bidding FAQ
Buyer’s Premium: 6% on the hammer price. Final Approval on Sale is Subject to Owner's Confirmation
All bids are final. All items are sold as is / where is, buyer is responsible for disassembly and removal of items. Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available. Buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes and where applicable. Full settlement is due on the day of sale. Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check/Money Order, Personal/ Business Check with bank letter of guarantee-accepted payments (Click Here for an example of a Bank Letter of Guarantee). Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express (3% Fee Applies to Credit Card Purchases). Internet Bidding Available (Additional 3% Fee). Sales Tax Applied when applicable.